Glock 19 TTI Base Pad + Spring
*This product will ONLY work on Glock 19 and Glock 23! This product will ONLY work on the Compact 9mm and .40 cal Glock OEM magazines!*
*Will not function with early generation Glock mags that have u-notch cut feed lips
GLOCK 19/23 + 4/5
*Remove the OEM polymer insert at the bottom before installation*
TTI Firepower Base Pad Kit for GLOCK
- Will work on all full size double stacked GLOCKs.
- Overall weight 1.6oz.
- Length, 1/2 Inch.
- Patented proven push pin design.
- Super easy to attach and detach from the magazine.
- No specialty tools or devices required to disassemble.
- One piece design, no extra parts to possibly lose during disassembly.
- Fits the USPSA 140mm gauge.
- Ideal for full size magazines.
- The added weight helps the magazine drop free easily for faster reloads.
- CNC machined from billet aluminum.
- Hard Anodized.
- Made in the USA.
- Used and endorsed by World and National Champions Bob Vogel, the GLOCK Shooting Team, Randi Rogers, Allie Barrett, and of course Taran Butler.
The Taran Tactical Innovations GLOCK +0 base pad works on GLOCK models 19/23/26. This GLOCK base pad does not add any extra rounds to the magazine, it does add extra weight to magazine which helps the empty mag drop free easier for faster reloads. Since this base pad does not add capacity to your magazine it is perfect for people that live in states with high-capacity laws. The TTI GLOCK base pad, just like all of our base pads are designed to give you the edge over your adversaries. We use our patented push pin design to lock the base pad to the magazine, which makes for easy field stripping and cleaning of your magazines between stages. Just push the down the pin, slide the base pad onto the magazine and push the pin up to lock the base pad onto the magazine. Our one piece design is great because there are no extra parts or tools needed to attach the base pad to your magazine. The base pad itself is machined out of billet aluminum and is hard anodized to ensure durable long lasting color. All machining and manufacturing is done in the USA.
GLOCK 19/23 +2/3