25 Round Magpul Windowed AR-10 PMAG - Black
***This product is also restricted in the States of California, Colorado, Illinois, Hawaii, New Jersey, New York, Maryland, Massachusetts, Connecticut, District of Columbia and may be restricted in other local jurisdictions. It is the customer's responsibility to be aware of and abide by all applicable local laws.***
All NFA Regulations apply. Each state’s laws dictate what can or cannot be possessed in its own state. Some county’s within each state are different as well. Please contact your local ATF Field office with any ATF questions or concerns you may have.
Noveske Rifleworks LLC reserves the right to use discretion when selling to each individual state.
***Your order WILL be canceled and refunded if your shipping or billing address is in any of the mentioned restricted states.
The 7.62x51 (.308 Winchester) PMAG 25 M118 LR/SR GEN M3 Window is a lightweight, cost effective, high reliability magazine for SR25/M110 pattern rifles using longer than SAAMI-spec match ammunition up to 2.830" OAL.
Features true 25-round capacity, constant-curve body, anti-tilt follower, snap on Impact/Dust Cover, and transparent MagLevel™ windows to allow rapid visual identification of approximate number of rounds remaining.
Made in U.S.A.
- Optimized for use with 7.62x51 M118LR or other .308 Winchester match ammunition with a max OAL of 2.830"
- Commercial rifle compatibility includes the Armalite AR-10A, Colt LE901-16S, CORE Rifle Systems CORE30, JP Enterprises LRP-07, KAC SR25, LaRue OBR, Les Baer .308, LMT .308 MWS, LWRCI REPR, Mega Arms MATEN, Noveske Gen III N6, POF P-308, Ruger SR-762, Ruger Precision Rifle, S&W M&P10, SIG716, and others*
- Next-generation impact and crush resistant polymer construction
- Constant-curve internal geometry for smooth feeding
- Anti-tilt, self-lubricating follower for increased reliability
- High-quality stainless steel spring, black-oxide coated (MIL-DTL-13924D)
- Anti-glare translucent MagLevel windows on both sides of the body along with a painted indicator on the spring allows for easy determination of rounds remaining from 1-25
- Ribbed gripping surface and new aggressive front and rear texture for positive magazine handling
- Paint pen dot matrix panels on the bottom of the body to allow for identification marking
- Flared floorplate aids magazine handling and disassembly yet is slim enough for use with many pouches
- Multi-use Impact/Dust Cover minimizes debris intrusion and protects cartridges from potential damage during storage and transit
*NOTE: Compatible with older model Bushmaster .308 ORC, Remington R-25, and DPMS LR308 rifles, but not optimized for bolt lock functionality with newer models based on the DPMS GII design. NOT compatible with Armalite AR-10B, Springfield Armory M1A, Rock River Arms LAR8, FN SCAR 17S, PTR-91, HK417 or any other rifles that utilize M14, FN FAL, or HK 91/G3 patterned magazines.
To accommodate longer than SAAMI-spec match ammunition, this magazine may not drop free from all makes of lower receivers.